Interested in learning more about how you can become part of our team? Check out our current job openings below!
Our Housing Division is recruiting outstanding individuals for the following position:
HOUSING ADVOCATE – Full Time, hiring two persons
Provide supportive services to households experiencing homelessness or a housing crisis. Assist households to increase housing stability by helping them navigate the housing system including linking households to mainstream resources and connecting them with housing supports in the community.
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Human Service-related field
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to work independently and to work with families and individuals in crisis situations
• Experience working with adults with mental illness
• Minnesota Social Work license
• Certification or familiarity with Homestretch training, asset training resources, financial literacy curriculums and community and small business resources
DEADLINE to apply is Wednesday, December 11, 2019, at Noon
For a complete job description click here
Hires based upon Background Check and a Favorable Driving Record
ALL JOBS HAVE MERIT, BUT YOUR JOB CAN HAVE MEANING